Below are some of the best forex trading systems found online. We will be continuing adding reviews regularly thus you can subscribe our newsletter to get latest updates.
We have attached detailed reviews and comparison with similar forex trading system to help you to understand them.
[ Latest 5 ]
1. Forex Income Map ( 27 May '11 )
2. World Class Trading Stars ( 18 Oct '11 )
3. Forex Master Method ( 25 May '11 )
4. Elemental Trader ( 8 Feb '11 )
5. Rover North Forex System ( 26 Jan '11 )
[ Full Reviews ]
1. 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder ( Rating : 8/10 )
[ Popular Forex System ]
1. Forex Rebellion ( 05 Oct '09 )
2. LMT Forex Formula ( 16 June '09 )
3. Surefire Trading Challenge ( 30 May '09 )
[ Partial Reviews ]
1. New Price Charts ( 12 Aug '10 )
2. Seven Summits Trader ( 12 Aug '10 )
3. 10KTo1MM ( 15 Jul '10 )
4. Quantum FX Pro ( 15 Jul '10 )
5. Forex Ultimate System ( 13 Jul '10 )
6. Forex Counter Attack ( 13 Jul '10 )
7. Forex Kagi ( 30 May '10 )
8. Fibonacci Killer ( 10 May '10 )
9. Delphi Scalper ( 12 Apr '10 )
10. Unlimited Forex Wealth ( 18 Mar '10 )
12. Fibonacci Strike ( 09 Feb '10 )
13. Enlightenment Forex ( 22 Dec '09 )
14. Supremo FX Signals ( 3 Nov '09 )
15. Correlation Code ( 18 Oct' 09 )
16. Area 51 Forex ( 15 Sep '09 )
17. Ultimate Forex Edge ( 11 Aug '09 )
18. Forex Cash Detective ( 11 Aug '09 )
Forex Trading System refers to a "set of trading rules" that you can follow to manage your trades.
These set of rules include the:
1. Strategy to find your Entry Signal
2. Optimum Stoploss and Profit Target of the strategy
3. Money Management Rules that suits the expectancy of the strategy
All professional traders have a mechanical trading system that covers the 3 main aspects above.
So is your forex trading system doing a good job on those 3 rules?
The primarily difference between trading system lies in their timeframes. You will find system either trading the movement within intra-day or from day-to-day movement (Swing Trading). Other differences lie in their risk-reward ratio and entry method (Price Action or Indicators )
Price Action system will provide you the most reliable trading signals and rewards. However, new traders may have problems interpreting and trading the visual patterns correctly.
If that's the case, you may opt for indicators-based trading system. You will find it straightforward to derive the signal and thus less error-prone on your part. Alternatively you could find one that provides custom-made forex softwares to guide you.
I personally use two trading systems, a day trading and a swing trading system. It allows me to take advantage of the volatility within the day and huge amount of pips from the daily trends.
Finding a trading system that works is not difficult. The problem lies with finding one that works for YOU. Can you trust your trading system and use it consistently in all scenarios?
Without enough trades, you will not be able to realise the true expectancy or profitabilty of your forex trading system.
Above are some of the best forex trading system around. We have done detailed reviews on them to help you understand more.